Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I'm an Egg, Mom

Today was an especially fun day. 
As usual I'm a baby animal of some kind and my diligent mother is my mommy animal.  My mommy animal always plays along and takes care of me just like the animals we are playing.
I decided suddenly that I was a baby bat! My mommy was a mommy bat.  I had a towel tucked in the back of my shirt.  That helped give me some wings to fly with.  I hung upside down and made baby bat noises.  I was a very cute baby bat. 
Then I changed my mind very suddenly.  I climbed onto my mom's lap and announced to her that she was a mommy crocodile.  When she asked if I was her baby crocodile I told her of course NOT! I was still an egg.  I was a crocodile egg!  I needed to be carried in my mommy crocodile's mouth too!  Then I laid on the rug and had to hatch.  I hatched very quickly.  Then I swam away.  I told my mommy crocodile that mommy crocodiles DO NOT eat their babies. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment