Tuesday, May 26, 2020

What's in the pen today?


Hi. My name is Jacob Jones.  I am a four-year-old little boy who loves animals.  And when I say I love animals, I really mean I love BEING the animals.  I don't want to pet animals and have them in my house, but I want to pretend to be them...all...day...long.
I'm quite creative in which animals I want to be everyday too.  When I was two, I was IN LOVE with horses.  I wanted to be a horse EVERY DAY.  I could NEIGH just like a real horse and I would eat pretend oats from my mommy horse's hands when I got hungry.  I got plenty of horsey toys.  I mean, I love my toy horses, but there's just something magical about BEING the horse too.  

When I was 3, I realized one day it could be really fun to be a kitty too!  And another day down the road I decided to be a puppy! Then I realized my possibilities were endless! Elephants, whales, monkeys, bunnies, giraffes, rhinos, chickens, lions. You name it, I've probably been it.  Ha ha. 
My mommy is a pretty great mommy animal too.  If I need to be a baby gorilla, she makes a great mommy gorilla.  When I'm a baby kangaroo, she's an excellent mommy kangaroo.  She hugs me and cuddles me just like mommy animals do.  I love it. 
I've been lots and lots of different animals in my young life, but each day has been a different animal which makes for many great adventures for me.  
Now, what should I be today?
I'm going to be a gorilla. OOO OOO HEE HEE

1 comment: